Reader’s Digest DIY Manual – Wiring & Lighting Expert tips and instructions for understanding how to tackle all your home electrical projects
The best-selling Reader's Digest DIY Manual is a byword amongst amateurs and professionals alike for reliable advice and clear instructions on every aspect of home and garden maintenance and improvement. Wiring & Lighting explains how all the electrical systems in your home work from plug sockets and appliances to smoke alarms and home security. Completely redesigned for the iPad, this edition is even more practical and easy to use, with illustrations that can be enlarged, interactive step-by-step instructions and the best, up-to-the-minute information available, making sure you know which jobs are safe to attempt and which must be left to a qualified electrician.
• Clear illustrations on how to wire plugs, switches, lights and other commonly encountered electrical jobs
• Covers TV aerials, telephone cable and computer network installation
• Interactive, illustrated, step-by-step instructions guide you through basic techniques
• Comprehensive information on choosing the right plugs, switches, wiring and fittings for every purpose
• Reliable up-to-the minute advice on the best current practice on every project